ACT Awareness eLearning will provide nationally recognised corporate CT guidance to help industry better understand, and mitigate against, current terrorist methodology.
The following eLearning Modules are available:
- Introduction to Terrorism
- Identifying Security Vulnerabilities
- How to Identify and Respond to Suspicious Behaviour
- How to Identify and Deal with a Suspicious Item
- What to do in the Event of a Bomb Threat
- How to Respond to a Firearms or Weapons attack
- Summary and Supporting Materials
Erasmus+ is a European mobility programme which funds students and staff to undertake training programmes and exchanges in other EU countries.
Important information regarding your Examinations
- Teacher: Helen Palmer
An area dedicated to answering your questions including things such as 'How to connect to the student wifi network', how to get a student email account.